Hello October - Times Are Changing For The Better

1 Oct 2021


Hello October - The temperatures have officially dropped and I'm loving it.. at night when all wrapped up cosy in bed not so much the early mornings when I'm getting up to attend a course from Glow and I'm shivering even with ten layers on. I feel so incredibly lucky to be doing a class with them as it benefits my mental health getting into a routine and it's been so amazing meeting new people and gaining more confidence in myself. Plus it gives me an excuse to leave even earlier in the morning to sneak in some writing and a hot chocolate. 

This month I plan on taking part in Blogtober which means writing a blog post everyday. I've written a few already but with my laptop charger having went kaput and then my phone breaking it's meant I haven't been able to post much online or write as much as I'd like. I never realised before how much I relied on both to keep me entertained until I didn't have either at the tips of my fingertips, it has made me appreciate taking time away from the screen though. 

There are so many topics I want to write about and highlight this month especially as October is home for so many awareness campaigns which include OCD and Domestic Violence. Both of which are very personal to me. 

Another reason I'm trying to focus so much on blogging everyday is because I have my last counselling session this week and it fills me with so much anxiety about what will happen when it stops but last week my counsellor told me that I'm already putting into action and doing what I need to. Each session is 50 minutes long and in a week (I got Lee to work this out) there are 10080 minutes, so whilst I was worried about how to occupy my time instead of counselling, it really is a small portion of the week compared to how many minutes there are between sessions especially if all tools and coping mechanisms are applied from each session. Going to counselling is something I never normally mention or write about because I'm always so weary about peoples reactions and how much I share online but it's something I want to write about more. 

I've so looking forward to writing more on Voluptuous Chatterbox and have a new design in mind for it and also have posts from August and September to rewrite and share. It's going to be a busy month!

Purchase the pumpkin earrings in the picture above HERE and use code CHATTERBOX10 for 10% off!

What are you looking forward to this month? Are you taking part in Blogtober? Let me know below. 

No comments

Post a Comment