Autumnal Blog Tag

25 Oct 2021


I'm so excited to have been tagged in this Autumnal tag, as soon as I saw All Thing Gee was doing it I knew it was something I wanted to be apart of. I love checking out everyone's different thoughts and interests with these. 

- Favourite candle scent 

This changes seasonally but round this time of year definitely ginger or cinnamon. 

- What is the best fall memory you have? 

When I was in primary school my dad lost his job and we literally struggled for money but my parents wanted to make sure I didn't miss out so we all scrambled to find what money and change we could so I could attend the school disco. 50p entry fee was needed and we managed to find over £2 altogether which meant a little something for the tuck shop. My dad drew whiskers and a nose with a black felt tip and I was a cat! It was the highlight of my whole primary school experience. 

- Best Fragrance for fall

Something with a little spice like cinnamon or ginger. 

- Favourite thanksgiving food

We don't celebrate thanksgiving in the UK but potatoes for sure. They're the perfect food. 

- What is Autumn weather where you live? 

I live in Northern Ireland so cloudy, dull and also a lot of rain and dropping temps at times. 

- Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves? 

Can I have both? Jump in the leaves before or after the match? If they lose I'll need something fun to do and if it's cold I'll need to do prior to the match to warm up. 

- Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? 

I've never tried it, every year I tell myself (and others) I'm going to but always end up with my good ole' faithful hot chocolate. 



- Favourite fall TVshow? 

For me it has to be The Good Witch on Netflix. It's such a family-friendly, heartwarming show. I love it. 

- What song really gets you into the fall spirit? 

For me this year it has to be Black Magic by Jonasu. I've been doing tiktoks to it and absolutely love the witchy vibes I'm feeling from it. 


- What do you want to be for Halloween?

Usually I'm a witch. I love witches and dressing up as one but this year I'm trying out new looks because of tiktok and I'm really thinking Marvels Wanda. 

- Hats or scaves? 

I can't wear anything up close round my neck so definitely hats. 

- What is your #1 favourite thing about fall? 

The spooky feeling in the air, witchy vibes and the whole atmosphere of this time of year. 

What do you think about Pumpkin spice? Do I need to try it? 

No comments

Post a Comment