Poster Store - The Must Need Prints For Your Home

22 Oct 2021


** GIFTED ITEMS** 

When I was approached by Poster Store to receive a selection of their posters I knew after spending time on gazing at their prints I was not turning down the amazing opportunity. Especially as they care so much about sourcing wood from responsibly managed forests that meet the highest environmental standards. 

If you're like me then you love to change up your prints to match the changing of seasons and set the right tone and atmosphere in your home. What better way than to do that with Poster Store. Here you can find posters and frames to suit every room with Scandinavian designs that are both beautiful and affordable. Not just that but they have a new collection that releases every Tuesday. 

This frame is lightweight, super stylish and has a smooth feel to it. 

They have a large poster selection ranging in different themes, categories, and sizes which makes it the perfect place to fill the interior of your home with one print or to build your very own gallery wall, their typography and quote posters offer the perfect combination when combined with their photography ones. 



When looking at building my own gallery wall I wanted motivational and inspiring prints that I knew would lift me up which is why I opted for their posters which had a high feminist feel to them. As you can see from the picture I have taken the wall ar is displayed on a corner wall and it is such a positive view to wake up to. It helps give me a little boost regarding my mental health. I believe having positive affirmations where you can see them really benefits you and this amazing store has so many available. 

If you're looking to treat yourself, shop for a certain room, or even for a gift I highly recommend them. When ordering prints online it can be a daunting experience if you're worried about the condition they'll arrive in but Poster Store packaged everything so well and I was blown away how the poster remained in amazing condition. 

Poster Store is very kindly offering 40% off using code KERRYANN40 - save on all posters (excluding selection posters and frames) This code is not combinable with other discount campaigns and valid until November 9th! 

What do you think of the posters? Do you style your wall art seasonally? Let me know below. 


2 comments:

  1. I haven't bought posters or prints in a long time, but that's largely due to living in rented accommodation, so I can't really put things up on the walls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the designs you've chosen. Its such an affordable way of switching up decor.

    ReplyDelete