No Fear Halloween Movies You Need To Watch

20 Oct 2021


When it comes to Halloween, I appear sometimes to be the only one that is a scaredy-cat amongst my family and friends! Horror and thriller movies are what I try to avoid as best I can as I like being able to sleep at night and not worried the bogey man is gonna try and kidnap me! When the trailers on TV advertise a scary movie coming soon to the cinema or TV channels introducing their Halloween run-up I quickly close my eyes or change the channel... then take deep breaths! 

That's why I decided to make the image below to mark all the movies I want to watch this month so I don't forget. Ofcourse there isn't any scary movies on this list unless you count BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE. Sorry couldn't resist! 


What are your favourite movies to watch for Halloween? Let me know below.


No comments

Post a Comment