The Single Woman 30 Day Challenge: Day 16 - If you planted a time capsule right now of your life to be opened in 20 years, what would be in it?

2 Mar 2014

I am doing The Single Woman’s 30 Day challenge... More info is HERE. If you've took part leave a link below to your post I'd love to read it.

 If you planted a time capsule right now of your life to be opened in 20 years, what would be in it?



Ahh this is soo hard! A time capsule can be like quite big right? I have a few ideas so better get started..

Who opens the time capsule in 20 years? Me? someone else? Lets go with someone else!

I'd include a list of books that people ought to read because all the books wouldn't fit.. (would the paper rot in 20 years? Lets hope not!) On the list would be:
  • Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout because it is obsessively addictive!
  • The Siren (Original Sinners #1) by Tiffany Reisz because.. um.. it's really amazingly sexy?! (PLUS they may wanna try out some features the book contains)
  • The Future of Our Past (The Remembrance Trilogy #1) by Kahlen Aymes because I say you needa read it. That goes for anyone! This book is capital AMAZE BALLS!
  • Easy by Tammara Webber (This book is empowering and I believe all women should read it!)
  • The Pet Shop by KD Grace.. (Mainly because one ya read it you will want a Tino.. or will want to be Tino then ya can move onto The Siren by Tiffany Reisz and your mind will be open ;))
There would also be a list of authors to check out:
  • Paige Toon (This authors writing is addictive!)
  • Lucy Felthouse (If ya read keep a fan handy!) Will they have them in 20 years?
  • Natalie Anderson (Best romance author EVER! She will make you cry, laugh, and smile at the same time! Especially her story in Unfinished business)
  • Jana Oliver (She writes kick ass leading females! What more ya want?)
Maybe I should move on from books.. They'll have computers in 20 years.. so best to leave them a link to my book blog)

I'd also add a memory stick of songs they should listen to..

Songs by 30 Seconds to Mars
  • Closer to the Edge
  • Hurricane 
  • This is War (Because I believe everything in that video)
  • Up in the Air
  • Do or Die
  • City of Angels
Better yet just check them out!

Plus other songs:
  • Survival - Eminem
  • Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
  • Unconditional - Katy Perry
  • Born this Way - Lady Gaga

  • Hammer to Fall - Queen
  • Firework - Katy Perry
  • Fucking Perfect - Pink
  • Picking up the Pieces - Paloma Faith
  • Beautiful - Eminem
  • Skyscraper - Demi Lovato

I'd include a few pictures of my family and I plus my cat :)
A pig because of my obsession with pigs!
I'd include something related to OCD because it's a major part of my life..

Yeah.. maybe I went a little overboard..
What would you put into a time capsule?
(The videos above are shared from Youtube - I DO NOT OWN THEM!)

No comments

Post a Comment