Ten Brands I'd Love To Work With #TuesdayTen

1 May 2018



Good Morning May Readers, 

Can you believe we are starting our fifth month of 2018? I am wondering where all the time has gone as it should be February but alas we are in May. Tomorrow I will have a post up about all what I'm up to this month including my April favourites but for now and a little while I am going the Eat, Sleep Blog & Repeat! 



For today, I've decided to start Tuesday Ten and write a different topic each week and today is Ten Brands I'd Love To Work With. Check out the list below in no particular order.


1 ) Simply Be
2 ) Co Couture Chocolate
3 ) Yours Clothing
4 ) Lisa's Attic
5 ) Nine X Lingerie
6 ) French Village Bakery
7 ) Dolly & Dotty
8 ) Pink Clove
9 ) Hotel Chocolat
10 ) Freedom Mallows

I would love to collab with the brands for all different reasons but most importantly because I love them all! 

No comments

Post a Comment