Hello 2019... Friendship, New Beginnings & Making Changes

3 Jan 2019


January last year I wrote a blog post which you can read HERE about how 2018 was going to be all about me taking a personal journey to find out who I want to be and also to express as a woman how I really feel.  I didn't expect halfway into the year for it to flip on its axis and end up with it focused on being a year of changes, friendship and new beginnings.

It taught me that times goes quickly, there is no perfect moment to wear that red lippy, no point waiting to use that 'special' clutch! The perfect time to shine? RIGHT NOW! The more time you spend waiting for that perfect movie moment? The more time goes by in a flash! 

I've touched base a couple of times on my past relationship and dating although have been receiving questions about how my wedding planning is coming along. I've decided to bring it up here. I am no longer in that relationship and have very much moved on, ready to embrace positive, healthy, happy times.

In March I attended the Titanic Belfast Signing which was AMAZING and I met a whole bunch of amazing authors including seeing LA Casey again, for this year I'm not so sure if I'll be attending any bookish events but as always I'll mention them on A Bookish Redhead

In June I went away to Killyhevlin in Enniskillen for a few days along with my mum and sister, we stayed in a lovely little cabin and had our own private jetty which was perfect on a summers night reading a book with the boats going by.

I went swimming for the first time in years which you can read all about HERE, my confidence took an all-time high after achieving that goal and also I loved being back in the water and swimming. 


Another accomplishment to bring forward was a sponsored memory walk I joined to help fight for a world without dementia. My mum and I raised over £150 reaching our target. Read all about it HERE. 

2019 is looking good, I'm excited to have fun, spread my wings and revel in a little freedom! What do you have in store? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments

Post a Comment